Tuesday, 26 October 2010

[分享] 必看~小儿经络是人体经络中最有价值的灵丹妙药

Link
this link is very useful...

男人爱新鲜;女人要保鲜。 那要如何保鲜呢???

女人需要:-

爱情要保鲜。性爱要保鲜。修养要保鲜。气质要保鲜。心灵要保鲜。外貌要保鲜。身材要保鲜。肤质要保鲜。等等...

女人要有自信/魅力/吸引力,更要加强自己的素质和文化修养,跟得上时代的步伐。

女人不能为了爱情,失去自我。

女人要有点坏,男人才会觉得可爱。
(偶尔要做个坏女人,不让男人容易征服,激发雄性的好斗心理,叛逆心理,
激起男人原始的欲望追求的刺激和快感还有新鲜感。)

女人应该帮忙男人分担/减轻负担。
不让男人有太大压力。也要懂得如何帮助他舒解压力。
温顺的对待他,保持家里舒适,以便他让能过减压。。

等等等...

大家来讨论下,
女人除了以上的保鲜,还有什么方法能永远抓住自己男人的心~

转载自cari~

Monday, 25 October 2010

Marche Movenpick Restaurant




23rd Oct went to Ikano ..n on that day from morning till evening, I only have 1 'tao sha pao'...then me n my hubby go2 this restaurant having dinner...

this restaurant using debit card, and if money insufficient need to top up at least RM50...

on that day, me and my husband spend RM 76++, and now the debit card left RM 40++....

超怕热的恩恩-把他头发剪掉了~

恩恩很怕热的..保姆家没有冷气,每次我去抱她, 都是整头汗..
有时保姆还特地把 babycot  放在风扇下,让他在那玩。。

上星期就有打算带她去剪头发,又担心会在理发店哭。。哪知保姆就跟我说要帮他剪,我就说好。。剪短一点。。 椰壳头也没关系。。

江将~这就是他的头发。。


Sunday, 17 October 2010

Enfalac Smart Camp @ Sunway Pyramid




Yesterday bring Abbie to this camp...
many peoples..very crowded.
she enjoy the camp..but lastly we got the balloon from Enfa, she don't like ,
I left it in the Jusco baby room..:P

William Birthday & others




My nephew William's Birthday..n my sis in law Wedding

Wednesday, 6 October 2010

什麼都不能偷懶,特別是經營婚姻

什麼都不能偷懶,特別是經營婚姻 。 對自己好一點 ,我有一位算是長輩的朋友,文章中常提到她,                                   
每次看見她,永遠是美麗動人,肌膚白皙,髮型完美, 身材保養的真的是玲瓏有緻,她已經50幾歲了,看起來卻只有40歲。     
上星期一位女朋友約我和這位美麗長輩一起  喝茶, 我準時赴約,到的時候, 美麗長輩已經在位置上等我們了,         
她瓜子臉,臉上淡淡的妝,學生頭,白襯衫配上 Chanel長珠鍊,Chanel 黑色寬管直統長褲,              
鞋子是身灰色 Chanel尖頭半跟鞋,橢圓形的指甲上是珍珠白的指甲油。  
她抬頭看見我,伸起手來招我過去,我笑著坐下來,一直讚美她是愈來愈迷了,                                   
我們聊了一會兒,約我的女朋友走了進來, 我看見她,兩個人都嚇了一跳。           
她年齡33歲,是一位資深主管,以前她不管再忙,一定會適當的打扮自己,
今天,她剪短的頭髮非常凌亂,身上白色裙子已經有一些汙點,臉是臘黃的,連口紅都沒上。            
她坐下後,和我們聊了一下,然後,開始眼框轉紅,很難過的告訴我們她所發生的婆媳問題,   
還有丈夫外遇的問題, 美麗長輩教了許多與婆婆相處的态度,她一邊聽一邊點頭,有時還難過的低頭拭淚,                                   
然後,她哽咽的說:   要怎麼樣才能快樂,我現在真的很不快樂。
美麗長輩一聽,滿意的點頭說 :  你終於知道自己的需要,來,聽我說,你們常說我永遠都是美美的,和丈夫感情不錯,                                   
嫁入這麼大的家族和親戚們的關係也很好, 好像什麼都是現成的,我天生就是這麼幸運 的·人。                                 
如果你們真的這麼認為,那是天下大任何一個人和家都是需要經營的,這不比在外工作輕鬆,                  
你們以為那些看起來美的不得了的明星 ,是睡覺起來就是這樣的?                 
你們以為那些美滿婚的家庭是隨隨便便就這 麼美滿?                              
這些外人看起來羨慕的要死的結果,都是需要努力經營的。                  
我的婆媳,家族關係, 都是我努力聯繫做好禮數,才是現在的局 面,                                   
我的身材是我多年運動,注意飲食,才能維持不變型,我的外貌,            
是我捨得投資,知道人要衣裝的道理,才能讓連像你們這些小女生都羨慕我的原因,                                   
我 的丈夫,是因為我知道他的喜好,願意和她一起培養共同的興趣,           
然後把家理整理的舒服溫暖,做一些好菜餵他吃,讓他看見我,         
就忘記在外工作的辛苦,看見我就等於看見溫柔與美麗,           
所以結婚30幾年,他還是會牽著我的手散步。                                   
現在的小女生大多都不知道經營生活與婚姻的方法,                              
就像你,和婆婆為了相同的問題吵了幾年還 是沒結果,                             
因為婆婆的關係,丈夫回家就看見你一個臭臉,            
說話也沒好態度,老婆兇,小孩又吵,你因為要上班回家又帶孩子,            
家裡亂七八糟沒整理,還有,你看看自己那麼漂亮的一張臉,現在變的像黃臉婆似的,                                   
我問你,哪一個男人喜歡待在這種地方?  我聽的入神,實在是太有道理,           
許多人進入家庭後,往往會迷失自己,因為家計,因為孩子,自 己會在不知不覺中改變,                              
但是,這些改變不見得是丈夫與孩子希望的, 然後,自己又因為犧牲許多,變的非常不快乐,                                   
最後又把這些怨氣抒發在家庭裡,變成惡性循環。                        
美麗長輩又說: 沒錯,女人就是萬能的,如果你選擇婚姻,
一但進入家庭,你就是一位女超人,要照顧好孩子,體貼先生,伺候公婆,     
打點自己,你當然可以要求你的先生幫你分擔,                                   
如果他願意,最好,如果他不願意,那沒辦法,自己還是要做。
最重要的,永遠不要忘記自己是誰,                 
如果你要快樂,自己就要對自己好,常常寵自己,這一點都不算什麼,         
女人,能恣意打扮的時間就只有一段,時光是很匆促的,轉眼間,你就會發現,   
有些衣服你已經不敢穿了, 有些東西是不知不覺間錯過,拉也拉不回 來。                                   
每個月編一個預算,在預算內盡量的花,打扮自己,買衣服買皮包,要當黃臉婆,   
以後多的是時間,要省省別的地方,不要全部都在虐待自己。
要快樂,要改變,先從自己著手,你有了改變,小孩.,先生會感覺的到,     
家庭的氣氛也會跟著改變,這是經驗談。   
我們在這3個多小時的聊天, 學習到一個成功妻子的生活?              
原來,什麼都是不能偷懶的, 特別是經營婚姻。                       
                                                                           
                                                                           
家需要經營,婚姻更需要經營,美好的婚姻,才會有幸福的家庭,沒有人是幸福的家庭,痛苦的婚姻.而妻子也就是母親,
更是一個家庭中最最重要的人,她的態度言行左右這一個家會成為怎樣一個 家,根據研究報導,孩子受母親的影響也是最大,
深為女人,一個踏入婚姻有夫有子的女人, 真的真的要好好重視自己,妳的健康是一家人的健康,妳的成長也是一 家人的成長                             
,身為女人,如何能不愛自己

爱自己才有资格爱别人!!

Tuesday, 5 October 2010

家 - 不是講理的地方 Family - is not a place for arguments

 

                                   - 不是講理的地方

Family - is not a place for arguments

 

靜下心來體會已婚要看......未婚更要看

Quiet down and feel it those who already married should read...... those who haven't married, must read


寫在前頭:

Fore writing:

 

這是我的好友在異國結婚時,

This is a letter from my best friend's father who


他父親從大陸寄來的信,

wrote this letter to her from   China


結婚當日司儀當眾就把全文朗頌出來,

On the wedding’s day, the emcee announced it in front of the public,


那是我見過最安靜的一次請客場合,

That's the only time I saw such a quiet and peaceful ceremony,


在場學生 無不為其父母的摯愛而感動,

Students there was astounded and felt their parents love


雖然事隔多年但那個場景仍然深深印在腦海中,

Although it was over many years, but I still could remember concretely in my mind,


這篇文章後來流傳開了,

Later, this letter were in the circulation


我則是一直保存到現在,

I keep this letter safely until today,


在父親節從新校謄,

On father's day, with a new start


希望能對你們有所示.

Hope you would receive the great wisdom.


-- 不是講理的地方

Family--not a place for argument

 

 一份不在婚禮上的家長致辭

A speech from a remote parents who couldn't attend their kid's wedding


兒:

My dear,


爸媽聽到你要結婚喜訊,

Father and mother heard you are going to marry


真為你高興,

we feel happy for you,


遠隔千里,我們不能參加你的婚禮,

although it is thousand miles away, we couldn't attend your wedding,


不能在婚禮上獻上我們的家長致辭,

father and mother couldn't be there to deliver our speech,


這是我們心的一點遺憾.

we feel a little sorry in our heart.


但你是我們的女兒,

but you are our daughter,


相信你能理解爸媽的一份感受.

hope you could  understand our feeling as parents.


那天放下電話,我和你媽沈默了良久--

that day, after put down the phone, your mom and I sit down quietly for some time


我們的孩子怎麼一下子就長大了?

how come our daughter grow up so fast?


後來,你媽對著鏡子淡淡地

Later, your mum face the mirror and moan:


你看,我的白頭髮又多了,萍兒也該結婚了.

you see, there are getting more white hairs on my head now, think it is time my daughter will get married.


我數著你媽的白髮,那些白髮竟像許多往事,

As I was counting your mom's white hairs, those memories from the old days,


一件一件浮上心頭.你媽提醒我:

just blobbing up one after another. Your mom reminded me:

還是給女兒寫一封信吧!就算是我們送你的一

I should write a letter to my daughter! Just think of it as a

 

份新婚禮物.

Wedding's Gift.

 

兒,我們只是天底下最平凡的父母,

Dear, we are the most normal parents in the world,


我們的孩子也只是天底下最平凡的女兒,

our daughter is also the most normal one in the world,


我們不奢求太多,

we are not hoping a lot,


只是希望我的孩子踏上婚姻之路,

only hope that when our daughter going on the road of marry,


走向人生之旅後,能滿懷感恩,

after heading further her life journey, she is filled with thankfulness,


一路平安在這裡給你一個我們的生活體會.

Along the journey, here we gift you one of our realization in our live journey.

先要告訴你:家不是一個講理的地方

Let us start with: family is not a place for argument.


這句話聽起來,很沒有道理,

it sounds unreasonable, or myth


但千真萬確,

but very true,


這句話是真理,是至理,

these words are reality and practical


是多少夫婦,多少家庭(包括我們家)

it is the experience of 10thousands couples, families (including our family)


用多少月,多少辛酸,多少愛恨,多少是非, 多少對錯,

over 10 thousands ages and months, 10 thousands of sufferings, 10 thousands of love and hatrate,

10 thousands of true and false, 10 thousands of right/wrong


在糾纏不清難解難分的混亂中,梳理出來的一個最後結論.

it is the final summary after all the bumpy road we had gone through.


當夫婦之間開始據理力爭時,

When there is reasoning argument between a couple, trying to fight for who is right or wrong,


家和就要開始布上陰影.

Family piece and happiness will also start to form a shadow of coldness.

兩人都會不自覺地各抱一堆面目全非的歪理,

the couple would unconsciously wrap themselves up with all the unreasoning to protect their reasons,


敵視對方,傷害對方,

seeing your love one as enemy, hurt your love one,


最後只能兩敗傷,難以多少夫妻,

ultimately killing each other and both lost. So many couples,

為了表面的一個〔理〕,

because of a so called reason 〕,


落得負心無情.

end up being selfish and faithless to their loved one.


他們不知道,

they don't know,


家不是講理的地方,

family is not a place for argument,


而是情講愛的地方..

it is a nest for warmth and love..


不用計較比強.

no need to compare who is stronger and who has the power.


更不是算帳的地方.

It is not even a place for revenge.

 

那麼,何為〔家〕,家是什麼地方?

So, why Home, what kind of place is home?


兒,我們年輕的時候,

Dear daughter, when we are young,


也回答不了這個問題;

we also couldn't answer this question;

 

                                  也像許多夫妻那樣,

just like many other couples,

為一點小事爭鬧不休.

because of one small issue or matter, they quarrel and never give up individual point.


那一年為了你小叔的調動問題,

that year, because of a small problem raised by your uncle,


我和你媽大吵了一場,

your mom and I had a terrifying disagreement,


甚至鬧到要離婚的地

and we nearly divorced.


只是在那個時代我們還缺乏勇氣.

It is only we lack of bravery during our time.


直到有一天,

Until one day,


一位老戰友在他孩子的婚禮上

there is a retired soldier who mentioned it in his son's wedding:

〔希望你白頭偕老,相愛永遠〕時,

Wishing both of you stay until both's hairs are white and old, beloving each other forever


愛這簡短的字,像春雷響在我心頭

That very short word 'love', it striked in my heart like spring thunder


是的,家不是講理的地方,

yes, a home is not a place for argument,


家該是講愛的地方.

a home is a nest for love and caring.


愛一時很容易,

Loving someone for a short period is easy,


愛一生一世卻不容易,

but loving someone forever is not easy,


這裡頭含許多妙處需要我們去總結和體會.

in there, there are so many wisdom that we need to summarize and experience along the way.

 

其次我們要告訴你:

Secondly,


婚姻是個空盒子,

Marry is like an empty box


你必須往裡面存滿東西,

you have to deposit and make it full and filling,


才能取回你要的東西;

so that you can get what you wanted


你放的愈多,得到的也就愈多

The more you put in, the more you get.

很多人結婚時,對婚姻有許多期盼,

So many people when they get married, they hope for so many things in their marry,


期盼從中可以得到富貴,藉慰,愛情,寧靜,快樂,健康,

they hope for wealth, respect, love, piece, happiness, health,


其實婚姻開始的時候,

in fact, marry in the beginning,


只是一個空盒子.

it is just an empty box.


走到一起的兩個人,

the couple who walk together,


一定要養成一個習慣,

must cultivate a habit,


去給,去愛,彼此侍奉,彼此讚賞,

to give, to love, to serve each other, to praise each other,


日後,那個空盒子才會日漸豐富起來.

later, that empty box will growing full and filling and prosperous.

空盒子最先該放的應該是〔思念〕,

Memory is the 1st thing that need to be in the empty box in the beginning


思念是一種使我們刻骨銘心的東西.

Memory is a kind of thing that stays or engraved in us forever.


它是兩個人有了肯定,有了情感,

it started when the couple started to affirmed each other, started to feel the love of each other,


然後進而關懷,進而疼愛的一種情緒.

then they entered the stage of caring, then they entered into emotional love without 2nd thought.


〔思念〕是疲憊時通向家庭的一條小路,

Memory is small road to our warmest home when we are tired and stressful,


寒冷冬夜中一股暖意,

it is a warm memory when we are chilling during the winter night,


是匆忙推開家門後撲面而來家飯香....

it is the best delicious rice of the family after rush back from stressful work....

空盒子必須放進〔藝術〕,婚姻生活中的藝術

We must put in the Arts in the empty box, the arts within the married life.


在婚姻生活中,

In the married life,


需要講藝術的地方無處不在,

there are endless places where a couple can mention the arts,


生氣有藝術,吵架有藝術.

there is arts when angry, and there is arts when quarreling.


有一對夫婦含辛茹苦養育了五個孩子,

There was a couple who raise 5 kids with their hard work,


其中之艱難,只有他們自己能體會.

In within, no one could realize their pain and stress.


一天,夫妻為了孩子的一件小事吵起來,

one day, the couple come into quarreling because of their kids,

 

越吵越厲害,眼看不可收拾了,妻子突然

Just when the quarreling turned extremely bad, the wife suddenly said:


等一下,我要去生孩子了.

'hold on, I am going to deliver a baby soon.'


這句話,就是吵架的藝術.

these words, is the arts within a quarreling.

 

婚姻的盒子中除了放〔思念〕和〔藝術〕外,

Besides putting Memory and Arts that a couple can put in our wedding box,


還有許多東西,都可以放進去,

there are endless things, all could be put in it,


這有待於你們自己去填補.

it is like waiting for you both to fill it and make it full.


寫到這裡想到一位作家過的一句話

I suddenly recalled an author who said these few words


〔你們生養他,教育他,你們的責任已盡,而你們給他最好的禮物,是一對翅膀〕.

You’ll give birth to them, educate them, you'l bared your responsibility, and the best gift that you'l gave them, is a pair of wings.

 

兒,這封信,就是爸媽送給你的結婚禮物,

Dear daughter, this is a letter, a thing that mother and I want to give you for your wedding.

 

他們希望你帶著我們的祝福,快樂的飛翔!

They wish you could carry along with our best wishes, fly with happiness!

 

爸媽

from Father and Mother.

 

 

    家庭:爸媽我愛您

     FAMILY= Father And Mother I Love You