我是李鞍,不是韦礼安
cute cute cute!!!!!
abbie so cute with the hair band
thanks!
no hairband bo sui de..haha~
this is special...
ur niece so big liao d a??how many bro n sist u hv?
nice.....
my SIL de 拿手。。
I have 2 bro,3sis..my elder niece younger me 4 years old nia..so..many ppls said we both like 姐妹 more than 姑姪﹗
yaloh..I also like this very much..I want to buy 1 set for myself, but my hubby not allowed..:-(
leeanne, u sudah kahwin, tats why huby no allow
wow....not bad ya..
icic....ya lo, like jie mei...
hahhaa...cos it is more suitable to use on wedding. u can go to find the red2 or yellow bedsheet, can use for every cny...will look nice too...
not bcoz of I already married loh..he dun1 me buy so much..:P
ya..i like red red during CNY..haha!
cute cute cute!!!!!
ReplyDeleteabbie so cute with the hair band
ReplyDeletethanks!
ReplyDeleteno hairband bo sui de..haha~
ReplyDeletethis is special...
ReplyDeleteur niece so big liao d a??
ReplyDeletehow many bro n sist u hv?
nice.....
ReplyDeletemy SIL de 拿手。。
ReplyDeleteI have 2 bro,3sis..my elder niece younger me 4 years old nia..
ReplyDeleteso..many ppls said we both like 姐妹 more than 姑姪﹗
yaloh..I also like this very much..I want to buy 1 set for myself, but my hubby not allowed..:-(
ReplyDeleteleeanne, u sudah kahwin, tats why huby no allow
ReplyDeletewow....not bad ya..
ReplyDeleteicic....ya lo, like jie mei...
ReplyDeletehahhaa...cos it is more suitable to use on wedding. u can go to find the red2 or yellow bedsheet, can use for every cny...will look nice too...
ReplyDeletenot bcoz of I already married loh..he dun1 me buy so much..:P
ReplyDeleteya..i like red red during CNY..haha!
ReplyDelete